- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup, plus 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 cups whole milk (low-fat milk will work as well)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp. Hills Bros.. French Vanilla Cappuccino
- 4 egg whites (set in bowl, keep chilled)
- ½ cup semi- sweet chocolate, grated
In a large bowl, whip the egg yolks on high speed. Add 1/3 cup sugar slowly.Reducing the speed to medium, add themilk and heavy cream into the egg yolk mixture. Add the cappuccino. Mix, until it becomes a custard consistency. Chill. Take egg whites out of the refrigerator, add 1 tsp. of sugar and whip until stiff peaks form. Take out the custard, pour into the egg whites, and mix until fluffy! Garnish with grated chocolate.