- 1 cup gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Hills Bros. Cappuccino Salted Caramel Cappuccino
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salted Caramel Sauce (about 1 cup)
- Whipped Cream
- Gluten Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Toffee Bars, crushed or whole
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and unsalted butter. Mix until all the crumbs are moistened. (Food processor works best) Once combined, divide the crumbs equally among 6 small jars, dishes, or bowls then refrigerate until ready to fill.
In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, Salted Caramel Cappuccino, and granulated sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla extract and heavy cream. Beat on low until it starts to thicken, then beat on medium until the mixture is thick, creamy, and smooth.
Spoon or pipe the cheesecake mixture into the jars over the crust. Divide evenly among the 6. Smooth out the top then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Heat the salted caramel sauce a bit until it’s easy to spoon/pour. Top each cheesecake with enough salted caramel sauce to cover the top and form a nice layer. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 2 hours or overnight.
Before serving, top each cheesecake with whipped cream, chocolate covered pretzels, or toffee if desired.
Recipe credit: What The Fork