How it Works
STEP 1: VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Vote for your favorite Hills Bros. Cappuccino flavor in each round. The two flavors with the most votes after 8 weeks will go head to head in the last week to be crowned the best of the best.
STEP 2: SUBMIT & SAVE
Enter your email to get a buy 2 get $2.00 coupon for your next purchase of the flavor you favor.
STEP 3: RETURN & WIN
Vote every week to help boost your favorite flavor’s chances. Each vote earns you another chance to win our weekly giveaway of a free cappuccino canister and our grand prize of a year’s supply of your favorite Hills Bros. Cappuccino flavor.
+ View Official Rules
VOTE AND WIN SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE: Participants do not have to purchase any Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA products to participate or to receive the prize. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at time of entry. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (“Sponsor”), Pathfinders Advertising (“Administrator”), their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of any of the Sweepstakes Entities are not eligible.
- HOW DO I ENTER? Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA – Hills Bros. Vote and Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on April 1, 2019, at 12:01 A.M. (ET) and ends on May 31, 2019, at 11:59 P.M. (ET) (the “Entry Period”). The Entry Period consists of eight (8) separate entry periods (each, a “Weekly Period” and collectively, the “Weekly Periods”) wherein eight (8) prizes will be awarded at the end of each Weekly Period (each, a “Weekly Prize”) from among all eligible entries received during the immediately preceding Weekly Period. Each Weekly Period begins each Monday of the Entry Period at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends the following Sunday at 11:59 P.M. ET. Non-winning entries WILL NOT roll over to subsequent Weekly Period drawings, if any. Additionally, eight (8) Grand Prizes will be awarded at the end of the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period combined, as described herein.
During the Entry Period, go to whatflavordoyoufavor.com (the “Website”) on a computer or wireless device and complete the voting form submission in its entirety. All eligible entrants will receive a coupon via email good for $2.00 off a purchase of any two (2) Hills Bros® Cappuccino canisters to be redeemed at participating stores.
All entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period in order to be eligible to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
Limit one (1) entry per person per week. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the limitation stated will be void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Online entrants must have a valid email address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant which is resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Important Notice: If you access the Website via your mobile device, you may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On each Monday during the Entry Period at approximately 9:00 A.M. (ET) eight (8) potential Weekly Prize winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the immediately preceding Weekly Period. And, on or about June 10, 2019 at approximately 9:00 A.M. (ET), eight (8) potential Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor; whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a Weekly Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the corresponding Weekly Period. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Each Grand Prize consists of a one (1) year supply of canisters of the winners’ favorite Hills Bros. Cappuccino flavor (or any combination of 12 canisters). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $100. Each Weekly Prize consists of a coupon for one (1) free canister of any Hills Bros® Cappuccino flavor. The ARV of each Weekly Prize is $4.00. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via email by a representative of Administrator. In the event a potential winner doesn’t respond to Administrator’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such potential winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Administrator will select an alternate potential winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate winner(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with the prize that has been forfeited. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability of any kind, including liability from the use and enjoyment of the prize, and grant permission to Sponsor and its designees to use your name, address, city and state for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation wherever lawful. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the winner’s responsibility. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which, as to all matters affecting the Sweepstakes, shall be final.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty and except where required by law. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. Winners are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules and regulations. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the winners or potential winners who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit (or, for Canadian winners, a Declaration) of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By accepting a prize, winners agree to hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- INTERNET/MOBILE: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or via the mobile phone or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet or mobile phone portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the winner(s), send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope toPATHFINDERS ADVERTISING, 1250 Park Place Mishawaka, IN 46545 Attention: Maureen Corbett, within two (2) months from the end of the Entry Period.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA, Inc., 1370 Progress Road Suffolk, VA 23434. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.