- 2 cups + 1 cup coconut milk (2 cups to soak cashews in overnight)
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 Tbsp. Hills Bros. Cappuccino White Chocolate Caramel Mix
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Assorted berries and 1/2 cup each chunks of good quality dark, milk and white chocolate
Soak cashews in 2 cups of coconut milk overnight or for 4 hours at least. Drain and add cashews to a blender. Also add in 1 cup coconut milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, melted white chocolate and Hills Bros. Cappuccino White Chocolate Caramel Mix. Blend until well incorporated. Pour into little mini glass bowls and chill for at least 4 hours.
Meanwhile, melt the dark, milk and white chocolate and dip berries into them. When pudding cups are chilled and firm, decorate with chocolate dipped berries.
Recipe credit: Savory Spin